A year ago I made the decision to straighten out my finances and limit my expenses. After a few months I eventually managed to invest in a trust funds. I read some books about investing and learned the ropes in how to minimize risk in investing in equities. I currently have a mixed portfolio of equity and bond funds. Although it took me a while to start investing in these funds. Investing in these funds regularly became easier after seeing the results of my investments.
I am now satisfied with the direction I am heading with my investments. I would have invested a substantial amount by now if only I had started investing earlier. Had I known that some trust funds or mutual funds have a program which allows you to invest in these funds with small monthly contribution, I would have invest in these funds earlier.
For those who want to start investing in trust funds, mutual funds or stocks but are having a hard time coming up with the amount for the minimum initial investment, below are a few investment companies which offer a monthly investment program with low monthly contributions.
First Metro Asset Management Inc (Mutual Fund)
Monthly Investment Program
1. Open an account in any of the Save & Learn mutual funds. The initial investment should be at least P 5,000.
2. Coordinate auto debit arrangements with your FAMI representative.
3. Any additional investment should be at least P 1,000.
For more Details Visit: http://fami.com.ph/
BDO (Unit Investment Trust Fund)
Easy Investment Plan
Starts at Php1,000.00 per contribution per month for all UITFs with the EIP feature except for the BDO Peso Money Market Fund (PMMF), which starts at Php 10,000.00.
For more Details Visit: https://www.bdo.com.ph/
Citisec Online (Stock Broker)
Easy Investment Program
1. The amount you wish to invest on a regular basis. (Minimum investment is
2. The frequency or how often you wish to invest whether weekly, monthly,
quarterly or semi-annually.
3. The stock you wish to invest in. COL can provide you a list of highly
recommended stocks based on fundamental values and growth potential.
For more Details Visit: https://www.citiseconline.com/